The Personal Information We Collect From You
For us to provide the maximum level of customer service to you and for you to receive the full benefit of the services that we provide, we will collect certain categories of information. These categories of information include the following:
Identifying Information: Examples of this type of information includes your real name, company name, entity name, screen name, nicknames, postal addresses, IP addresses, email addresses, account numbers, tax identification numbers, and other government issued identification numbers.
Commercial Information: Examples of this type of information that we may collect are business records, business affiliations, products or services purchased and other consumer history.
Online Activity Information: Internet or other network activity information may be collected by us. This may include browsing history, search history, device information, geo-location information, and information related to your interaction with paid.link.
Other Types of Information: Examples of other types of information that we may collect include telephone numbers, financial information including bank account, credit card and debit card numbers. This information identified as Personal Information in California Civil Code Section 1798.80(e).
How We Collect Your Personal Information
Integration with Zoom
In order to provide you the best experience with creating paid links to Zoom calls, we are using integration with Zoom. Paidlink uses tokens, user ID and user email address for authorisation of the users and managing Zoom meetings associated with links created with Paidlink. This data is stored in the encrypted database on Paidlink server. User ID and email address are retained until user disconnects their Zoom account from Paidlink app. Authentication tokens are stored until the end of each session.
Integration with Google Services
Specifically contains a link to the Google API Services User Data Policy so that it's easily accessible to all users.
Business Partners and Affiliates. We may collect information about you from our business partners and affiliates. For example, we contract with payment processing companies, including Stripe Payment Processing whereby we collect financial account information including credit card numbers and financial institution names and accounts numbers.
Publicly Available Information. We may receive information about you from publicly available sources of information, including government records and commercially available sources of consumer information.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We collect your personal information for a number of reasons. Those reasons are set forth here. Paid.link also potentially uses each category of information that we collect to carry out the any or each of the purposes set forth below.
- Providing Products and Services: We collect your personal information for the purpose of providing you with our products and services. We may also use your personal information to provide you information about future services or in response to an enquiry by you about our products and services in which you may have a potential interest.
- Product Development: We collect information from you for the purpose of improving our existing products and services and for developing new products and services.
- Marketing Purposes: We collect personal information from you for the purpose of marketing services to you and to other prospective customers.
- To Share With Business Partners: We collect personal information from you to provide our business partners with information about you if you have either expressed an interest in products or services offered by our business partners or if you have purchased services or products from such business partners.
- For Operation Purposes: We may use your personal information to ensure proper operation of our service. Examples of this include using your personal information for properly maintain our ability to provide customer service to you, including for training purposes, quality control and quality assurance.
- Network Security Purposes: We collect your personal information so that we may can maintain the proper level of security over our network and to also prevent and/or investigate fraud or suspicious activities.
How We Share Your Personal Information
We do and will share your personal information with third parties in certain specific circumstances. Who we share your personal information with and how we share it is detailed here.
- Service Providers: We may share your personal information with third party service providers who may assist us in providing our business services to you. These service providers may not use your personal information that we provide them for any other purpose.
- Business Partners and Affiliates: We may share your personal information with affiliates in very limited circumstances. These include providing your personal information to a business partner or affiliate in connection with an offer of products or services for which you have expressed an interest. We may also share your personal information with a business partner or affiliate in instances where we and the business partner or affiliate have offered a product or service jointly and it is a product or service that you have ordered, purchased or expressed an interest in. You may specifically opt-out of allowing us to share your personal information in this manner by contacting us here.
- Government Entities: We may share your personal information with certain government and tax authorities in connection with fulfilling a purchase transaction between us and you with regarding to our services.
- Public Postings: We may share personal information about you in connection with public postings regarding our products and services. Examples of this include customer testimonials, and reviews and contributions to frequently asked questions regarding our services. If you wish to update or delete any such information you provide to us, please contact us here.
- Registered Agents: If you appoint an agent to receive information from us on your behalf we may provide your personal information in responding to enquiries from such appointed agent.
Cookies and Similar Technology
As set forth above, we may use certain standard tracking and analytic technology. This will include Google Analytics products, including, but not limited to, Remarketing, Interest Reporting and Google Analytic Demographics. This is done to compile certain information regarding trends, movements, to gather demographic information and engage in targeted marketing. If you wish to opt out of such analytic gathering information, please contact us here.
How You Control the Personal Information We May Have About You
You may always at any time access and control your personal information that we may have. Your rights to access and control any of your personal information is the same whether you are a customer of ours and have provided personal information to us or whether you are a potential customer of ours or if you believe that a third party may have provided your personal information to us. Also, if you are a resident of the State of California, the U.K. or the European Union, you may have additional rights in this regard. Those rights are set forth in the sections below.
- Confirming our Possession of Your Personal Information.
Upon your request, we will provide you information to you detailing the amount and type of your personal information, if any, that we have. Also, at your request, we may correct or delete such personal information provided that we are not otherwise required by law to maintain the personal information. To submit a request about your personal information, please contact us here.
- Information about your Account: Upon your request we will provide information to you about your account and your purchase and/or transaction history. In addition, we will process at your request changes and deletions to your account information including personal contact information and financial information.
- Opting Out of Marketing Materials. You may opt out at any time from receiving from us marketing materials or other commercial information that we have compiled based in part on your personal information. Your opt –out options may include partial opting out of receiving marketing materials, for example, you may selectively opt-out from receiving emails or texts from us or opt-out from receiving certain types of marketing materials, including for example, service and product updates, promotions, and other specific marketing efforts.
- Data Retention: We maintain your personal information for as long as it is required to provide you with our services. Also, we are required to retain certain personal information in case of legal processes and/or to comply with legal obligations.
- Cross Border Data Protection: In certain circumstances, we will transfer your personal information outside of the European Economic Area. When we do, so, we will ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place. This may include ensuring that third parties handling the personal information have certified themselves to be compliant pursuant to the EU-US Privacy Shield.
We do not sell Personal Information to third parties and will not sell Personal Information. If, in the future, we decide to sell Personal Information to third parties, we will treat any personal information collected prior to such decision as if a valid opt out from third party sales had been submitted by you.
Information for California Residents
California law empowers California Residents, upon a verifiable request, to request that a business that collects consumer information give that consumer access to certain information. This includes access to specific pieces and categories of personal consumer information that the business has collected, the categories of sources of that information, the purposes for collecting that personal information, and the categories of third parties who have access to that personal information.
California Residents also have a right under certain circumstances to submit a request for deletion of information.
If you are a California Resident and you wish to make a request as set forth above, please contact us here. You may designate an agent to make the request on your behalf. In order to do so, you must submit written permission for us to communicate with your agent on your behalf.
Pursuant to California Law, you will not be charged different prices or be provided with a different quality of services if you elect to exercise any of your rights herein.
Information for EU and UK Customers and Visitors
If you are a resident of the European Union or the United Kingdom, you have rights in addition to those set forth above, including rights pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR”). Those rights are detailed and discussed here.
We collect your personal data based on the legal processes set forth below:
Purpose of Processing (How We Use Your Personal Information)
Legal Bases for Processing
Providing products and services
Consent, Legitimate interest, Performance of services under contract with user.
Consent, Legitimate Interest
To Share with Business Partners
Consent, Performance of services under contract with use.
Legitimate Interest, Consent, Compliance with Legal Obligations.
If you are a resident of the EU or the UK, you have the following additional rights:
- You have the right to request a copy of the Personal Information we have about you.
- You have the right to request that we correct your Personal Information if you believe it is inaccurate.
- You have the right to request that we delete, erase, or refrain from using your personal information. This is not an absolute right and may be conditioned in our legal obligation to retain certain personal information for certain purposes.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us here.
You are also entitled to object on any grounds our processing of your personal information and data and to raise any concerns you may have about our processing of your personal information or data. If you wish to do so, please contact us here.
You also have the right to file a complaint regarding our handling of your personal data with the EU data protection authorities (DPA) and/or the Information Commissioners Office (ICO), the UK’s data protection authority. The ICO’s contact information is: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliff House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF https://ico.org.uk/global.contact-us/email/ +44 1625 545 700